Executive Search Firm Saudi Arabia
Welcome to Robert Breitbach Consulting
Since 1993, Robert Breitbach Consulting has been present on the market as a retained International Executive Search Firm with a focus on technical industries.
With offices in Germany, Spain and Estonia as well as a partner network throughout Europe, the United States, the Middle East and Asia, that has been built over a period of two decades, we have all the necessary resources to manage your domestic and international personnel recruiting projects.
Please click here to request our brochure and a non-binding quotation.
Our business activities include all tools a search firm can access, such as direct search, social networks, classifieds, database and last but not least our valuable industry contacts - after all we have 25 years of experience!
Do not hesitate to contact us. We would like to inform you about our recruitment process in detail and it goes without saying that we would be pleased to provide you with references.
Since 1993, our consulting company has been specializing in the following fields:
The identification and recommendation
of prospective employees.
Transfer of business.
Situation analysis, negotiations.
Social adaption concepts.
We view all people in our field as partners. It is our goal to treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves.
Our behaviour is a result of our reliability, civility and friendliness. We see this as the only path to creating a lasting relationship with our partners.
Contact of potential candidates is strictly forbidden among our customers.
Through our high standards and professionalism, we have the ability to maintain long-term relationships with our partners.
In respect to the sensibility of our activities, we adhere to strict confidentiality regarding all matters.
Facts About Saudi Arabia And KSA's Economy
Saudi Arabia has an oil-based economy with strong government control over major economic activities. Saudi Arabia possesses 18% of the world's proven petroleum reserves, ranks as the largest exporter of petroleum, and played a leading role in OPEC for many years. The petroleum sector accounts for almost all of Saudi government revenues, and export earnings. Most workers, particularly in the private sector, are foreigners.
Saudi oil reserves are the second largest in the world, and Saudi Arabia is the world's leading oil exporter and second largest producer. Proven reserves, according to figures provided by the Saudi government, are estimated to be 260 billion barrels (41 km3), about one-quarter of world oil reserves. Petroleum in Saudi Arabia is not only plentiful but under pressure and close to the earth's surface. This makes it far cheaper and thus far more profitable to extract than oil at many other fields. The petroleum sector accounts for roughly 92.5% of Saudi budget revenues, 90% of export earnings, and 55% of GDP.
Another 40% of GDP comes from the private sector. An estimated 7.5 (2013) million foreigners work legally in Saudi Arabia, playing a crucial role in the Saudi economy, for example, in the oil and service sectors. The government has encouraged private sector growth for many years to lessen the kingdom's dependence on oil, and to increase employment opportunities for the swelling Saudi population. In recent decades the government has begun to permit private sector and foreign investor participation in sectors such as power generation and telecom, and acceded to the WTO. During much of the 2000s, high oil prices enabled the government to post budget surpluses, boost spending on job training and education, infrastructure development, and government salaries. More than 95% of all Saudi oil is produced on behalf of the Saudi Government by the parastatal giant Saudi Aramco, and the remaining 5% by similar parastatal companies as of 2002.
To read full article on Wikipedia, please click on this link: Economy of Saudi Arabia
(Source and References: Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia)