US-6776 Project Electrical Engineer
KeywordsMining Industry, Project Electrical Engineer, Nevada, USA, Open-pit Copper Mine
ClientOur client is leading company in the mining industry currently involved in constructing one of the biggest open-pit copper mines in the State of Nevada, USA.
- Develop project plans.
- Ensure project activities are carried out according to schedule and budget.
- Coordinate all site electrical activities.
- Ensure clear and effective communication between all stakeholders.
- Ensure health, safety and environment standards are adhered to.
- Ensure goals and objectives are met in timeous manner.
- Lead and mentor subordinates.
- Electrical engineering degree.
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) in Mines and Works is essential.
- Registered professional engineer with EGSA advantageous.
- Project management qualification.
- Previous experience as an Electrical Project Engineer in mining industry.
- HV expert with experience in transmission lines and distribution.
- Experience working with a start-up.