US-5551 Sales Manager / Future CEO
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
KeywordsHealthcare Sector, Sales Manager, CEO, Atlanta, USA, Medical Devices
ClientOur client is a family run, German based, mid‐sized developer and distributor of medical devices with focus on cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, as well as neurosurgery and spine surgery.
The company has been serving clients globally for over 30 years.
This position is based in the Greater Atlanta Area at the company’s US distributor in the State of Georgia.
- To support present CEO and undergo a process of familiarization with the business culminating in succession to CEO role in 2‐3 years.
- Permanent position at the company’s US distributor, incorporation sought at soonest possible to date.
- Profile on candidate – businessman or industrial / medical engineer with extensive sales experience.
- Initial Focus:
- Working closely with current CEO.
- Training in the special market segments, cardiac and neurosurgery.
- Acquisition of relevant product knowledge.
- Active sales.
- Wider Focus
- Excellent client facing and business development skills.
- Maintain strategic business relationships with company’s principal clients.
- Maintain monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Conduct regular market analysis to maximize all sales opportunities with existing clients.
- Identify, develop and nurture new business relationships.
- Design and execute new marketing strategies to increase market share.
- Plan and execute tradeshow appearances for the company.
- Has completed a degree in industrial engineering, medical engineering or a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration.
- Has extensive professional experience in sales of medical technology.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Independent and capable of executing projects from start to finish.
- Capable of working with and leading a team.
- Knowledge of the relevant regulations and standards such as MDR, MPG, ISO 13485, Directive 93/42 EEC desirable.