US-3436 IT / Network Engineer
Los Angeles, California, USA
KeywordsInformation Technology Industry, IT / Network Engineer, Los Angeles, USA, Enterprise Firewall Management
ClientOur client is a leading IT firm based in the US committed to provide their business partners with superior staffing solutions founded on quality, service and results in the sphere of enterprise firewall management, development and maintenance of information security strategy and architecture.
- Provide security technical support to IT teams working on the development and integration of business and IT systems and applications, interpreting information security policies, standards and other requirements as they relate to specific internal and externally hosted systems.
- Execute appropriate software / hardware tools / packages to identify and detect vulnerabilities, needed configuration or patch updates.
- Provide technical assistance and requirements to staff working with the design, installation and maintenance of systems that support information security related to firewall, application and URL filtering solutions.
- Act as a liaison regarding the work of information security consultants, contractors, temporaries and outsourcing firms related to areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical-related field.
- 4 years of related experience.
- Proven broad-in-depth technical knowledge of security principles and processes and security-related certifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts to a diverse audience with varying skill sets.
- Availability for travelling (minimum 8 days per month).
- Requires fluent English.