UAE-3966 Firmware / Electrical Engineer
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
KeywordsElectronics Industry, Firmware- Electrical Engineer, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Precision Scientific Instruments
ClientOur client is a leading company in the electronic industry, specialized in developing next generation precision scientific instruments and peripherals based in Abu Dhabi.
- Design and develop electronics for precision scientific instruments and peripherals.
- Develop firmware to control and monitor optical and electrical components within one integrated system.
- Take a design from an initial concept through prototyping, debugging and manufacturing phases.
- Estimate project timeline and costs.
- Manage electronic component vendors and contract manufacturers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve electronic related system issues.
- Manage electronics engineering documentation and material specifications.
- Develop test fixtures for manufacturing.
- Degree in electronic engineering or experience in related fields such as mechatronics and scientific instrumentation.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with electronics design for scientific, biotech, medical or semiconductor instrumentation.
- Substantial experience in analog and digital design, simulation and implementation.
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout (Altium software a plus).
- Good understanding of embedded hardware, such as a microprocessor and microcontroller based control and monitoring circuits.
- Knowledge of C / C++ environment is a must.
- Requires fluent English. Arab language is a plus.