UAE-3758 Electrical Designer
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
KeywordsPower Industry, Electrical Designer, Dubai, UAE, Power Plants, Refineries, Energy and Industrial Facilities
ClientOur client is a full-service, worldwide total solutions provider, routinely involved with projects in power plants, refineries, energy and industrial facilities in the US, European and Middle East countries and responsible for the design of more than 50,000 MW of power plant capacity and performed design work on ethanol facilities that produce more than 3 billion gallons per year.
- Develop a complete set of electrical construction drawings using 2D and 3D CADD skills with the ability to work in and reference 3D models.
- Check drawings for accuracy including dimensions, spelling, drafting standards and completeness.
- Communicate with the project engineer and other disciplines to resolve any design problems with the manufacturer’s drawings or interferences.
- Assure the company quality assurance procedures are followed in completion of assigned tasks.
- Provide technical support for client inquiries.
- Develop material specifications and requisitions for purchase.
- University degree in drafting, design or engineering.
- Experience in electrical drafting and design.
- Microstation and / or AutoCAD 3D experience (emphasis on 3D modeling).
- Proficient in using commercially available lighting design software (Visual, AIG32 or equivalent), grounding and bonding design, underground/overhead raceway design (e.g. duct bank and cable tray systems).
- Expert understanding of instrument and controls circuitry.
- Requires fluent English. Arab language is a plus.