KWT-2355 Process Engineer
Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
KeywordsManufacturing Industry, Process Engineer, Kuwait, Industrial Pumps
ClientOur client is a global, market leading manufacturer of industrial pumps for containers used within a variety of markets including food, pharmaceutical, chemical, oil refineries, automotive, industrial and manufacturing.
- Responsible for site based engineering support of biotech clients.
- Act as process engineering lead for developing hygiene development strategy.
- Perform risk assessment and gap analysis for site cleaning programs.
- Create cleaning cycle development strategies for a variety of equipment including process vessels and lines, chromatography skid/column, UF/DF skid, glass part washers and portable processing equipment.
- Perform spray coverage testing and review of QC results.
- Perform piping design and flow calculations for CIP systems.
- Perform batch record review, including verifying calibration and in-process data.
- Perform commissioning and provide automation support for CIP systems, including PLC and SCADA/Delta V systems.
- Degree in chemical engineering or a related engineering or scientific discipline.
- Industry experience related to cGMP drug manufacturing, validation, and programming or chemical process design.
- Familiarity with cleaning of process equipment, including CIP cycle development and optimization, piping design and fluid dynamics.
- Familiarity with plant control software, including PLC and SCADA/Delta V systems.
- Proficient level in English. Knowledge of the Arab language is a plus.