F-3751 Sales Director
KeywordsInformation Technology, Sales Director, Paris, France, IT-Staffing
ClientOur client is a leading US IT-staffing, consulting and solutions firm with growing business in Europe.
- Manage and build a sales team while selling to your own accounts.
- Lead the business development of large / premium accounts that have significant IT staffing / consulting needs.
- Work with senior management to develop and grow new and existing business.
- Setting up appointments with technology executives to discuss current and future needs.
- Function as a hunter, identifying IT project based consulting assignments and large IT staffing opportunities.
- Training and operative supervision of the direct quality staff.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent.
- Related broad experience of successful selling to ‘C’ level executives for IT consulting business, large projects, VOP, on-site management and multiple position type opportunities.
- Broad technical overview on a wide range of areas, including systems and IT infrastructure; application development and frameworks; creative suites and technologies; enterprise business suites and business intelligence / data warehousing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in French and English.
- Demonstrable leadership potential or experience.
- Dynamic and outgoing personality.