DE-3787 Senior Business Process Analyst
KeywordsInformation Technology, Business Process Analyst, Cologne, Germany, Enterprise Wide BI Solutions
ClientOur client is a leading international player in the IT and computer technology industry specialized in enterprise wide BI solutions.
- Analyze, design, develop, maintain, test, implement, document and support Information Services systems / configurations.
- Work with user / development groups to identify and document basic system recommendations.
- Develop automated processes for data extraction from SAP / non-SAP systems, transformation and loading of data into info cubes and develop BEx queries for reporting.
- Create interfaces between BDEx queries and CRM or Web user interface and BObj interface (BICS connection).
- Degree in computer science / computer technology or engineering.
- Broad experience in a SAP environment and at least 2 years working with SAP BW.
- Must have experience with SAP source systems (ECC, CRM) and ABAP coding.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent level in German and English.