DE-3425 Electro Mechanical Engineer
KeywordsAutomotive Industry, Electro Mechanical Engineer, Frankfurt, Germany, Research, Design, Development, Electromechanical Products
ClientOur client is a leading company in the automotive industry, specialized in developing and manufacturing systems and subcomponents for railcar applications.
- Research, design and development of electromechanical products and tools, or mechanical production equipment or components thereof and developing control systems for electro mechanical systems and test equipment.
- Perform required calculations for dimensions, weights, capacities or mechanical / thermodynamic properties and electrical load estimations fore control component sizing.
- Develop systems designs to meet customer proposed requirements.
- Create necessary documentation such as wiring diagrams, schematics, wire lists and test procedures.
- Liaisons with vendors on electrical / electronic and software design to ensure delivered products meet specified and regulatory requirements.
- Engineering degree (electrical or mechanical) or ASS with relevant experience.
- Experience as an electrical or mechanical engineer, ideally in the automotive industry.
- Experience and proven knowledge in pneumatics and thermodynamics.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and also with customers at design reviews, technical review meetings and potentially for technical training.
- Must be detail oriented, but also able to work within project team to achieve customer and internal project timelines.
- Proficiency with CAD software packages, for 3D in CREO (Pro-E) and 2D in AutoCAD desired.
- Confirms to ISO 9001:2008 engineering department standards.