DE-2762 Electronic Design Engineer
KeywordsElectronics Industry, Frankfurt, Germany, Electronics Manufacturing
ClientOur client is a leading US company in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Working with product development in all phases, from idea to success.
- Work with the executives to promote direct to client and consumer products.
- Responsible for compliance of specifications and deadlines.
- Contact with suppliers.
- Documentation of own work.
- Practical testing of products.
- Assisting production / suppliers when starting a new project.
- Electronics engineer with HW/SW development experience, preferably with products for mass production.
- Experience in the following areas:
- MCU Design
- General Analog Electronics
- General Digital Electronics
- CAD Design (PADS)
- Battery Technology
- Result and team environment oriented.
- Adaptable to change and flexible approach.
- Committed to quality work.
- Excellent communication skills in English.