DE-2408 Electromechanical / Controls Engineer
KeywordsElectromechanical Controls Engineering, Specialty Vehicles, Truck Bodies, Control Systems
ClientOur client is a leading US manufacturer and marketer of access equipment, specialty vehicles and truck bodies for primary markets.
- Support the design, specification, installation, startup and validation of process controls systems and instrumentation for new and upgrade equipment projects.
- Control and management of regulatory guidelines like NEC/NFPA requirements.
- Database administration and machine data collection.
- Degree in electrical or electromechanical engineering.
- Training or certifications in NEC/NFPA requirements.
- Experience in industrial programming.
- Demonstrable experience in an electrical controls related position.
- Knowledge of PLC ladder logic, networking, programming language such as .net or C++
- Proficient level in English.