DE-2397 Electrical Engineer
KeywordsElectrical Engineering, Munich, Manufacturing, Truck Bodies, Electrical Design
ClientOur client is a leading US manufacturer and marketer of access equipment, specialty vehicles and truck bodies for primary markets.
- Provide electrical design and integration support for vehicle controls / embedded systems development for front discharge concrete mixer vehicles.
- Additional duties could include power generation and distribution, power conversion, energy storage, cabling and wire harnessing.
- Provide electrical expertise.
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot or production build.
- “Hands on” in working on these vehicles.
- Focus on management and employee development, attracting new management talent as required to complement the existing resources and identifying, retaining and developing highly talented and motivated workforce.
- Direct support of suppliers and test programs to include travel to off-site locations as necessary to accomplish assigned engineering programs.
- Degree in electrical engineering.
- Related experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and pressurized environment.
- Adaptable to change and flexible approach.
- Excellent level in English.