DE-0454 Managing Director
Frankfurt Area (Germany)
KeywordsEngineering, Frankfurt, Germany, Manufacturing
ClientOur client is an American-owned multi-site designer, developer and manufacturer of a broad portfolio of engineered products on behalf of a diverse range of blue-chip customers in domestic and overseas markets.
- Leading an established team across multiple units.
- Responsibility for developing and implementing a strategy for the German business, ensuring the achievement of ambitious growth targets.
- Exploiting market opportunities through the development of new products and penetration of new customers whilst further leveraging Group capability and exploring acquisition prospects.
- Graduate degree.
- Experienced MDs/GMs with a strong commercial background and a proven track record gained in similar engineered products environment.
- Ability to balance strategic and operational priorities, driving day-to-day performance and clear understanding of key business drivers.
- The role will best suit individuals that enjoy working closely alongside others, providing first hand coaching and support.
- Fluent in and possess a good understanding of the English language.