DE-0452 Regional Chief Executive Officer
Munich Area (Germany)
KeywordsTelecommunication, Munich, CEO, Market Management and Development, P&L Responsibility
ClientOur client is an American global telecom company with headquarters in Germany.
- Full operating responsibility for the profitable management and development of the European market.
- Full P&L responsibility for the region, ensuring all key performance indicators are achieved.
- Maximize customer connections on the network across Europe.
- Foster the culture of dynamism, innovation and imagination adapted to European market conditions and opportunities.
- Provide strong and inspirational leadership to an experienced and motivated senior management team.
- Focus on management and employee development, attracting new management talent as required to complement the existing resources and identifying, retaining and developing highly talented and motivated workforce.
- Proven expertise in telecommunications environment.
- Experience in general management of multiple markets, ideally in a mobile telecoms operation, including emerging markets.
- Commercial acumen, maturity and professionalism with the ability to bring immediate experience, credibility and value to bear with all stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English and German. Other languages are a plus.
- Acceptance of regular travelling.