DE-0451 Electromechanical Program Engineer
Friedrichshafen Area (Germany)
KeywordsAeronautical Industry, Electromechanical Program Engineer, Fridrichshafen, Fuze Computer System, Airburst Capability, Fuzing Technology
ClientOur client is a top leading company in the aeronautical industry.
- Work on development programs aimed to expand the sophistication and capability of the client’s product line.
- Develop, implement and follow-up of the marketing plan for the territories along with the channel managers to acquire new as well retain existing customers.
- Work with a cross functional team to develop a fuze computer system capable of achieving airburst capability.
- Support the continued development and understanding of current and future fuzes and fuzing technologies.
- Coordinate and share knowledge with fellow Country Managers in the US, Europe and Middle East.
- Support test planning, integration, testing and analysis that include the following responsibilities:
- specification development (detailed and performance),
- requirements derivation,
- development and verification of plans and procedures,
- utilize lab/field test equipment for testing and troubleshooting,
- electrical and mechanical design and analysis,
- SOW writing.
- BS/MS/PhD in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics required with a double major in electrical and mechanical preferred.
- Proven experience in aeronautical industry required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work in an environment that demands self-sufficiency; desire to learn and take on new challenges.
- Detailed understanding of analog circuits; fundamental mechanical aptitude and design capability.
- Hands-on mechanical and electronics assembly.
- 3D Solid Edge modeling.
- PSpice, MATLAB and/or Mathcad experience.