CN-2768 Country Manager
Shenzhen, People’s Republic of China
KeywordsE-Commerce, Marketing, China, Management of Sales and Marketing Budgets, Market Development, Acquisition of New Clients
ClientOur client is a leading global online marketing and e-commerce company with branches in the US, Europe and the Middle East.
- Manage the sales as well as marketing budget and resources allocation for China.
- Develop, implement and follow-up of the marketing plan for the territories along with the channel managers to acquire new as well retain existing customers.
- Develop the existing marketing channels as well as set-up new potential marketing channels in order to accelerate the current growth in customer acquisition.
- Coordinate activities with the in-house marketing team in order to optimize the various campaigns.
- Coordinate and share knowledge with fellow Country Managers in the US, Europe and Middle East.
- Demonstrable experience in online marketing and user acquisition. Previous experience with online subscription model is a plus.
- Hands-on relevant working experience in Chinese markets is a plus.
- Superior quantitative skills combined with strong planning capabilities.
- Comprehensive understanding of the current technologies in online marketing.
- Team player with hand-on mentality and high motivation.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Mandarin / Chinese is a plus.