CN-2485 General Manager
Shanghai, People’s Republic of China
KeywordsShipping Logistics Industry, China, General Manager, Ocean Carrier, Shipping, Terminal, Logistics
ClientOur client is a major ocean carrier firm who operates worldwide.
- Provide the overall management to a major ocean carrier activities in China with full profit and loss accountability.
- Oversee all operations and sales activities, with a large emphasis on the role being placed on generating new accounts and increasing sales revenue.
- Responsible for growing the existing team and moving operations into new regions.
- Extensive experience in the shipping, terminals and logistics industry.
- Demonstrable leadership success in a previous General Manager position with exposure to the Chinese market.
- Existing relationships with key customers in China would be advantageous.
- Impeccable references.
- Knowledge of Chinese language is a plus.