CN-1974 Process Manager
Kunming, People´s Republic of China
KeywordsIndustrial and Mechanical Industry, China, Statistical Process Studies, Kaizen, Manufacturing
ClientOur client is a leading global provider specialized in delivering innovative design, engineering and manufacturing services to OEM electronics companies worldwide. The company, operating large number of manufacturing, design and service facilities in several countries worldwide, has been extremely successful and observed unprecedented growth in the recent years.
- Perform statistical process studies.
- Analyze data to identify root causes of defects and implement appropriate countermeasures.
- Reduce scrap product and identify opportunities for increasing capacity.
- Develop and implement Kaizen projects to optimize equipment operability and productivity.
- Update and develop standard operating procedures.
- Report and document any equipment or process abnormalities.
- Manage and test new equipment.
- Degree in engineering (preferably industrial, manufacturing or mechanical engineering).
- Experience in similar positions.
- 2 to 5 years of process improvement experience within a manufacture environment.
- Impeccable references.
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and in Chinese-Mandarin (advantageous).